We are looking for:
1. Clinical/Educational Psychologist
We are expanding, looking for a passionate individual who is highly competent in conducting educational and psychological assessments. If you are able to work independently, flexible and resourceful, we are pleased to welcome you to join our organisation.
- At least a Master’s degree in Applied Psychology/Educational Psychology/Clinical Psychology
- Professional Membership with The British Psychological Society/Australian Psychological Society/American Psychological Association/Singapore Psychological Society
- Preferably registered with Singapore Register of Psychologists
- Well versed with standardized assessment tools such as WISC-IV, WIAT-II, CTOPP 2, etc.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal and administrative skills
Interested applicants, please email your resume with photo, including current and expected salary, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.